Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Unnecessary messages about retreat when fleet already retreating

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hello,

So I was peacefully recycling debris and noticed that there is enemy fleet approaching. I recalled my fleet manually in such a way that it will enter the battle and successfully leave it in time, before enemy can attack. Battle: https://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=500b7b6f7a9b60f89d409198abb6b1bb
However, at the beginning of the battle I got two unnecessary messages:
Fleet commander
Recycler's Report 4 Dec 22:35:25 
Unnecessary messages about retreat when fleet already retreating  73:880:8
Your fleet (3 Recycler) recycling debris on coordinates [73:880:8] couldnot return due to "The fleet cannot return"

Fleet commander
Cancel the recycling 4 Dec 22:35:25
Unnecessary messages about retreat when fleet already retreating  73:880:8
Your fleet (3 Recycler) without the option "aggression" turned on, retreat from coordinates [73:880:8], and stop to recycle debris, because of the battle with enemy fleet of a player WISnoob (1 Stealth fighter, 2 Recycler), 726 metal and 726 minerals were recycled. If your fleet had the option "aggression" turned on, it wouldn’t retreat with the start of the battle, and the winner would remain on the coordinates.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/lqmr6c

I am concerned with the following:
1) These messages should not appear at all because the fleet already in process of retreat.
2) Not clear message: Fleet couldnot return due to "The fleet cannot return" - What does it actually mean? Since my fleet used all vespene to go back, then I think, there must be something like - The fleet cannot retreat due to insufficient amount of fuel/vespene.

Could you please address these two issues?
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley

4 Декабря 2018 18:58:08
4 Декабря 2018 18:58:08
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 71
Группа Terminator 33 13 20 Сообщений 2351
Fixed. Unnecessary messages will be not send.
6 Декабря 2018 13:02:50
6 Декабря 2018 13:02:50

Информация

Вы не авторизованы