Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Missile Silo Capacities, number of missiles error

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
i have noticed that descriptions of the silo capacities of human buildings and defence missiles do not tally with the actual number of missiles u can make = bug.
eg.   silo capacity Lv4 says  20 IPs / 40 ABs,  when actually it is only  5/30.
Maybe this is caused by a later change to the ratios as a balance fix - that forgot the description changes too!

ps i better get my 5 hydarian crystals back from this lame bug reporting methodMissile Silo Capacities

not clear from description - should say 40 slots total
2 Июля 2019 01:35:42
2 Июля 2019 01:35:42
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Hello Vicci,

I agree with you that the description could be better.

So let me get some things straight for you:

Your silo has a shared capacity for the missiles. On LVL 4 it could fit 20 IPs OR 40 ABs. While a AB has a storage place need of 1 rocket slot the IPs need 2 rocket slots.
When you mix the missiles you need to account the needed rocket slots. This means that when you have build 5 IPs they need 10 slots of the silo.
So: 40 - 10 = 30 slots left.
That's why you think it has 5/30.

It has 40 slots in total but the 5 IPs need 10 slots, not 5.

Unfortunately you won't get your 5 hydarian crystals back, no matter what's happening further.
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley

2 Июля 2019 23:13:02
2 Июля 2019 23:13:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 70
Группа Terminator 32 12 20 Сообщений 2321
Tii is right.
4 Июля 2019 15:43:16
4 Июля 2019 15:43:16

Информация

Вы не авторизованы