Сообщения пользователя: Gerhard_Grobler

Тема: New effects | 21 Ноября 2018 19:40:42
Сообщение #4
agreed, as my pc is an old model with onboard graphics, I switch them of tp improve playability. found that my xerj account has the animation permanently turned on now. it affects my game speed. Sometimes an improvement has a negative effect. Not all players have gaming pc's
Тема: Queen Victoria | 12 Сентября 2018 17:50:40
Сообщение #3
But will recycle tech from xerj increase the recycle speed of the queens?
Тема: Increase in the prices of the first levels of cheap officers | 2 Апреля 2018 13:38:06
Сообщение #2
Victoria, it cut our productions, and for most those early quests are ancient history, and I have spend almost 1000 hc in this game already, buying officers to level 5 cost more than just 200 hc. So when it is said if every player just supported the project with a 200hc purchace of his lifetime in the game, I have surpassed it already, now all my hard work and real life money has gone to waste. What a poor atempt at reasoning has happened here. I will no longer invest in officers or hc, because it is just not worth it. you fiddel with the game to much in an atempt to make money.
Тема: I can't build anymore | 8 Ноября 2017 16:36:25
Сообщение #1
On the left side of the screen should be a panel with a list of items. top, your planet. just below it should be overview. click on it. a screen with an overview of your planet will appear. in the left top corner a panel with number of fields, temp and so forth will appear. your next step will be to create a colony planet and build futher on that planet. I have 5 colonies that i use to upgrade my main planet, i am also reducing my mines on my main planet to upgrade reseace and shipyard, by importing me resouces from my colonies.