Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: New effects | 21 Ноября 2018 18:01:29
Сообщение #14
Quote: M3dusa
Nice, but where do these contribute to game balance?
I recommend creating a new topic with subject "Cosmetics" and post them there.

Indeed, this is more like announcement.

I like new effects, but, same like M3dusa, do not use 3D, because it heavily affect overall computer performance.
Тема: Do Ion cannon has EMP Strike and Irradiation? | 20 Ноября 2018 17:42:46
Сообщение #13
Hi,

When I read description of the Ion Cannon, I noticed the following part:
Due to their electrical charges, they also have the potential to disable electronic devices and disrupt metabolic systems of living creatures.

This sounds like EMP Strike and Irradiation features of Science vessel, isn't it?

Dear game designers/developers, am I correct and Ion cannon must have these two features too?
Тема: Put debris around planets system after battle in expedition | 17 Ноября 2018 06:46:37
Сообщение #12
Hi,
From time to time fleet meet enemy ships in expedition.
Expedition report:
=========================
Your fleet (1 Fighter, 2 Espionage probe) was attacked by an unknown fleet (1 Broodling, 1 Fastling, 3 Scourge, 3 Mudkip, 1 Mutalisk, 3 Guardian, 2 Overlord, 3 Devourer).
You lost the battle. Your entire fleet was destroyed.

Combat report:
Enemy fleets met near coordinates [x:x:10]
Debris: 775 metal and 787 minerals

ion_nsk_region got:
ion_nsk_region lost 3 points (1 Fighter, 2 Espionage probe)

The battle finished with assaulter`s win

As you can see, there are debris left after the battle. I suggest to drop these debris around the planets' system. So there could be small debris circles around planets (after battle with pirates/players) and big debris circle around entire planet's system (after battle in expedition).

Тема: why no research on every planet? | 26 Октября 2018 02:48:31
Сообщение #11
Take a look from another side - research takes days or even weeks on high levels, and cost so much that you cannot collect this amount of resources from 10 planets. So I do not see big problem here.
Тема: Where can I see sectors? | 24 Октября 2018 19:36:52
Сообщение #10
Hi,

I can see the following line in artefact description:
It can be found during an expedition to Babylon sector (galaxy arms 300-600).

I guess, galaxy arms 1-300 is Coprau or Coprulu sector.
And what are names of other sectors? And how can I see all other sectors?
Тема: Tutorial | 21 Октября 2018 16:19:45
Сообщение #9
Is pirate spawn time up to date or something is changed?

Slightly outdated. There were many changes since 2015.
Тема: FAS - one small change please | 21 Октября 2018 11:52:27
Сообщение #8
+1
I also annoyed to always click FAS to see its points vs fleet points.
Тема: Mute group chats | 21 Октября 2018 11:47:15
Сообщение #7
+1
Тема: Problem with my new colony | 21 Октября 2018 11:41:17
Сообщение #6
Refresh browser page bypassing cache.
Тема: Limit the power and abuse of big alliances | 21 Октября 2018 11:06:21
Сообщение #5
Hi,
I doubt its gonna help to small alliances much.
1. Big alliance can split on smaller alliances and continue bullying. They may even split to an alliances smaller than the one they are going to attack.
2. NAPs and PACs - it may limit amount of alliances performing joined attack, so it may help to a single target, i.e., player without alliance. And even in case of single player, smaller alliances without NAP still can target different planets.
3. Taxes - again, alliances can split, so it does not matter.
players cannot change alliance every 7 days, but only every 6 months

Some people are not even playing so long. Let's say, you are not satisfied with your current alliance. Instead of waiting for 6 month, one will start the game ab ovo, or quit it completely.
all 3 accounts of one player ( Terran, Xerj and Toss ) must be in the same alliance  or cannot be in different alliances.

In which way it is going to help to small alliances?
Тема: remarks and balance the game | 29 Июня 2018 19:54:26
Сообщение #4
Hi,

Stop complaining and start planning.

As I understand, your main problem is that you cannot collect resources. So learn how to back up your fleet and resources. First of all, build a transport ship, load it with all resources that you have, then add to that fleet some very slow unit. Additionally, adjust speed of your fleet to one of the lower values. And send it all to somewhere far away for many hours (few days). Next day, approximately in the same time re-call the fleet. And on the next day (two days later) you will get your resources back. Add one more transport, and continue accumulating resources.

Also, why are you playing for Xerj race? Don't you get warned at the time of registration, that xerj is recommended for experienced players? Try out humans, may be it will be easier.

Тема: Expeditions and special ships | 29 Июня 2018 19:32:26
Сообщение #3
Once I have sent two ships that can escape in two expeditions - and both were lost in black hole. Coincidence? I do not think so.
Тема: Expedition - How to get fleet back from wormhole | 3 Мая 2018 17:42:04
Сообщение #2
Tell me your story in details
Тема: Expedition - How to get fleet back from wormhole | 3 Мая 2018 14:41:28
Сообщение #1
So I got this "Your explorers have fallen into a wormhole WE-7378. They were able to find an exit on the coordinates [7:195:7].". These coordinates are on the almost opposite side of galaxy. Deploying to the wormhole allows to move for a quarter of the distance. Fleet does not have enough vespene to get back to the homeland. Wormhole technology = 0.

Is there any opportunity to get fleet back from these coordinates? Or just leave it until crawfish whistle on the mountain?

Okay, it seems that player Batya-han whistle faster. Expedition - How to get fleet back from wormhole