Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Prive climbing officers | 20 Ноября 2021 12:33:22
Сообщение #26
Hi,

I don t understands why the prices for officers climbs every month.

It means player who stack to this game get punished. If i want to invest for more officers i have ti pay every month more.

That is crazy
Тема: the system of aggression | 23 Октября 2020 22:24:08
Сообщение #25
Player get also punished just for staying in game. Look the price for the officers... Every month it get more expensive. even if i m in vacation mode. That means the longer i stay in game, the more expensive they get. That means if i want to buy officers, long term player are paying far more then beginners....
Тема: Game with worst dealing with players | 26 Мая 2020 23:45:09
Сообщение #24
Wow hard critic, so let me explain

I play now for over 1 year this game and i never saw a game that deals so bad with his players which are realy willing to play and even invest money.

Why i m saying this?

1. Updates in this game

In normal games updates will be published at least 3 days in advance with the remark that the game will not be available for a few hours. ( to ensure that no players suffers in updates time)

Here: I m flying with my fleet and suddently i see that i need double of fuel.... great... , or the npc are stronger... or my fleet is weaker....Bug ? no it was an balancing update... published 2 days after update...

Everyone knows that this kinds happens in most of the cases. Sometimes the admin give them some players who can prove their losses the ships back but most time not...

But still a lot of guys keep playing...

2. "Balancing Updates" in this game

Well we all now a lot of "balancing updates" which were done without warning or preparation time... the last updates are the best proves Reducing of the income by five time

I mean seriously ? 5 time less production
? from one day by other ? No warning so a lot of players had no chance to rebuild their colonies so that they suffer huge consequences... (impossible to cover armortisation of fleet with all negative effects..)

I suggest every admin here to play this game as a normal player who knos nothing of these updates... you invest money, you invest time, had some fun and then comes a killer update ( every three mounth here comes without warning and totaly destroy your planning...) this is no fun.

This game is great and has a lot of potential. But with the current acting against players it will never be a good game.

Example:
A player invests 100€ to improve his economy. 1 mounth later you make this update... what is his invest worth now ? Same with research, player invest money for resaerch, you make an update and this particular research is worth nothing anymore... happened not long ago.. same with officers, a premium tool.. nothing is safe, admins cannot be trusted. So players cannot invest money... thats why this game dies if you keep going this way..

I will stopp this game now, give my fleet and ressources some others, who some of them told me that they are even not shure want to continue. i have enought of this.

Hope this complain will result to some changes.
Тема: Announcement! Aggression between players | 23 Апреля 2020 22:50:59
Сообщение #23
You guys really don't understand how to deal with players ... how about a revolutionary idea:
1. Publish the planned update 3 days before it is implemented.
2. Not so drastic changes at once, give us players time so that we can prepare for updates

But you'd rather do it like this: unripe update without giving notice beforehand....
Тема: New Year's Eve sale | 19 Декабря 2019 14:48:33
Сообщение #22
Cool, well the box is nothing for me but still a nice idea, and the officers getting a little cheaper is good to

Thanks =)
Тема: computer tehnology | 12 Ноября 2019 00:41:43
Сообщение #21
God read forum the admins made a" balancing update"

And no in they gave no compensation. Why should they ? .....

Nothing is save here... build a fleet of any ship type ...next balncing uptdate will come.

Hunt pirates, next update will make it harde to get them.

Reasearch a technology, next update will reset it....
Тема: Sailor Moon and computer technology | 7 Ноября 2019 19:25:32
Сообщение #20
Thats the greatest bushit you ever made...seriously...
Тема: Improvement of gun adjustment | 26 Сентября 2019 19:31:57
Сообщение #19
Yes !
Тема: The new design of Battleship and Jouan | 15 Июля 2019 10:58:31
Сообщение #18
I like the new designes ( i would like to vote for both new designes, but that isn t possible in this vote....)
Тема: Now Defense requires energy | 13 Июня 2019 07:26:26
Сообщение #17
Slimer

Bulshit,

These updates or nothing from the cold war between americans and russians...

The updates are bad for all... i guess they are just for money making...
Тема: Now Defense requires energy | 12 Июня 2019 14:40:09
Сообщение #16
energy costs climbed, again, now the defense structure cost much more as you indicated...
Тема: Changes in the functioning of trampolines | 7 Июня 2019 16:13:40
Сообщение #15
let me guess:
new update ?

http://prntscr.com/nyv8we

Every defence need now energy ....
Тема: Changes in the functioning of trampolines | 7 Июня 2019 10:24:10
Сообщение #14
Great.....

The Trampolines were the only possibility for smal and medium players to move the fleet to get higher pirates or to make an suprise attack. Now thats impossible... If want to get a pirate my fleet needs to move at least  an houre ( bring trampoline in position, fly with fleet trough trampoline). Of course now without the possibility to save fuel and with the huge risk to get my trampoline destroyed and for what ? For that the pirate move away....  So More risks, higher fuel costs, less fun...

I dont know how i should be able to grow more... im not shure if i stay in this game, and i dont know how you will be able to get new players, because they have no chance anymore...

10 times slower... thats to much...
Тема: The Cult of the Sun God (Cornello) | 5 Июня 2019 17:12:42
Сообщение #13
If you have under 25k points it is positive. Over 25k point it stays negative until you destroy it or you relocate your planet.
Тема: Storage limit | 3 Июня 2019 10:04:17
Сообщение #12
you can build storage for the ressourcetypes
Тема: Announcement of changes in missions | 25 Мая 2019 21:31:12
Сообщение #11
HiAndByeDude

This change ist announced for decembre !
Тема: Multiaccounting | 23 Мая 2019 08:43:24
Сообщение #10
Hi

This extremely lokks like multiaccounting:
http://prntscr.com/ns6uq2

Players : fiaz ,  _fiaz , _fiaz_ , __fiaz , 1fiaz , __fiaz,__fiaz_

registered in the same time...
Тема: Why is the simulator so unreliable? | 25 Апреля 2019 15:37:19
Сообщение #9
You get better results with the simulate if you buy the officer : Coach 
So you can also account the reasaerch from the pirates !

But still the simulator can only give yoz an idea how the battle might end.

You can simulate the battle many times and you will see that results aren t always the same.

Thats normal because you don t know which units attack the other...

You also can manage your units in battle by yourself. So the simulator gives you just an idea !!!  He don t calculate every battle in detail because that s simply not possible. And to be honest i like a bit of a Surprise.

For pirates take more troops as needed !
Тема: Paysafe card | 20 Апреля 2019 12:31:50
Сообщение #8
Hi

I have only one question :

Are you going to readd the paysafe methode for buying crystals ?

It was possible but after the update on the payment methods, paying with paysafecard isn t possible anymore....

So i want to know if you ever intend to readd it and when yes when does that happen?

Thank you

Darts
Тема: Pirate Spawn/Time to Live | 18 Апреля 2019 12:32:29
Сообщение #7
i like it