Тема: Multiple Races on One Planet | 10 Апреля 2019 17:33:07
Сообщение #6
No it s nonsense 
Тема: 10 years of Xcraft | 8 Апреля 2019 20:03:36
Сообщение #5
Please activate paysafe again...
Тема: All players U like the warm up change ?? | 21 Декабря 2018 20:12:03
Сообщение #4
if you guys would stop complaining and learn to play with it you will see thats a lot of more fun now.
More action for hunting and beeing hunted.

But complain if you want, i dont thin that you are the majority xD (85 votes lol)
Тема: All players U like the warm up change ?? | 14 Декабря 2018 18:19:29
Сообщение #3
oh god... for the "Realistic" Crasher here, sry but i still beleave that the warm up time is far more realistic, you need time time to get away from a planets atmosphere/gravitation and of course a bigger units needs longer so i like the change, even if bigger player have now better chances to crush my fleet while i m hunting and recycling pirates.

In fact i can do same and crush other players fleet, i beleave that makes the game much more interesting. The pirates must now just be it worth to risk my fleet for them. Their i think a lot shuold could be done here.

I just think that for some ships its to long because they have no chance to reatreat. (nice mass/warm up time calculation, but isn ´t the point)

So in conclusion i like it,
Тема: All players U like the warm up change ?? | 14 Декабря 2018 14:49:02
Сообщение #2
M3dusa

I like it realistic, i just mentioned that for some ships the time is far to high so that they have no chance to retreat.
over 10 min for deathstar for example....
Тема: All players U like the warm up change ?? | 14 Декабря 2018 10:17:47
Сообщение #1
I like the warm up change it makes the game more realistic but it should be reduced drasticly. It s far to high for recyclers and for the flag ships.