Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Lazy | 13 Июля 2020 13:50:00
Сообщение #44
Much appreciated
Тема: Lazy | 13 Июля 2020 13:04:22
Сообщение #43
https://prnt.sc/tgsux8 please at least make it look like your trying. Speeds of small units as in exactly which ones? How much slower? Was it just a blanket nerf or did each ship get decreased separately? Seriously wtf guys...
Тема: general complaint | 29 Июня 2020 13:42:52
Сообщение #42
I think the subscription thing was actually pretty good, however they still killing this game. The subscription is last ditch effort to try and make as much money before game dies, they realized they fucked up on everything else, but too proud or stupid to change. I still can't move 2 accounts because of the production cuts, even with premium it doesn't make dent. So unfortunately they got $21 from me, even though it is a good deal for everything that it has, even to turn on and then off. However I don't see the game going into next year very long, very few have the time to play or the thousands of dollars to reach any kind of competing level.
Тема: Premium subscription and new tosses station | 27 Июня 2020 07:08:39
Сообщение #41
I wouldn't hold your breath on that one robie. Not too bad with premium accounts, as long as price doesn't increase, maybe have to check out.
Тема: Backwards Economy | 15 Июня 2020 09:46:04
Сообщение #40
I have tried to warn players in other threads about this, this game is going downhill fast. The past year has been nothing but nerfs, price increases and tax hikes. Do not invest in this game, I say this as someone who wants to eat new players however hates seeing this project rob more people.
Тема: dont you like the people that play | 1 Июня 2020 01:17:59
Сообщение #39
Yes, to all new people this is not the game to get in to. The developers only listen to top 100 players, who also have created their own group that actually dictates what changes happen in game. The goal of this project, now, is to take as much money as possible. It used to not be like that but however this team of devs only know how to nerf everything, then put increase behind pay walls. The ship building times, research and production have all been "balanced" (nerfed and then small percentage given back thru paying) You are now seeing the construction times being "balanced" so that they can then charge more for officers and boosts. I have already tried to warn and say this, but move to new game, don't invest money here. As much as I would love to see this game come back to life, it just is not possible. The developers are intent on killing the game and they have won.
Тема: The production has been reduced by about 5 times. | 19 Мая 2020 00:20:53
Сообщение #38
hultan, Some have had luck contacting PayPal for refunds if it was recent and you tell PayPal that they are removing the items you are purchasing from them. Since in normal everyday life everyone calls that stealing or robbery, however since this is “project” they have it in rules where you can buy and spend all your money and they can take it all next day without any reason.
Тема: Announcement: collision with fleets in orbit | 13 Мая 2020 22:49:50
Сообщение #37
You guys can always top stupidity and definitely the front runners of dumb. So this makes the xerj moons worthless for one thing, I mean why spend real money or millions of resources building Dunks, when you can spam spy sats now to destroy moons. Also how you going to stop people from creating new accounts and ramming their free ships into moons? I mean you guys don’t think of anything before shooting out bad ideas
Тема: MUST READ ABOUT MOONS | 10 Мая 2020 18:06:15
Сообщение #36
Won't try to argue with your logic there, since we all know how a well described the game's mechanics are... pffft lol

You guys can't even call this a "game" it is a project to see how much money you can steal, how can you pretend to be the good guys? I don't know how you think we can't see you guys...
Тема: The production has been reduced by about 5 times. | 10 Мая 2020 17:57:01
Сообщение #35
Цитата: Victoria
According to the administration's program of transition to better realism, the production of classic mining buildings has been reduced by 6 times:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BETTER REALISM MY ASS RETARDS LOL, I am applauding you guys on this one, you guys showed everyone that you guys not messing around anymore and starting to get serious now about killing the game. I am enjoying, very much, watching your guys transformation into something ever more dense and retarded than anyone has ever seen! You guys moving the bar and setting new limits to stupid, your lies and excuses have never been more on point, I mean how could we ever argue against adding more realism to the game. You have now killed this game for anyone not in top 100 and soon that will fade away and Xcraft will be dead :( Just please let us know if you work on any future "projects", think we deserve to know which games going to die next.
Тема: MUST READ ABOUT MOONS | 5 Мая 2020 22:53:38
Сообщение #34
Quote: Toiletdude
So if a moon collided you loose 2 moons and not just 1
Yes, when the two cars hit each other strong enough - it is better not to use both of them, even if one can be somehow be repaired

Your analogy is wrong again😭
this is like having a bad car accident and taking the one car to mechanic. The mechanic says you can fix like brand new for million dollars, so you pay them the money and then they laugh at you and blow up car in face. I would just stop lol
oh and if you don’t want me to be aggressive stop fucking robbing me morons
Тема: MUST READ ABOUT MOONS | 5 Мая 2020 06:58:46
Сообщение #33
I have made a few moons but never had this happen, https://prnt.sc/sb1wno , till the other day. 2 Of my moons collided, right after making them (I guess it is a "random" chance) and for some reason it is not slow process like destroying any other station (ramming dunks or shooting gravity guns), it is instant destroying the smaller moon and badly damaging other moon. So there is no way to avoid this to happen, if they want to rob you, they will ( I already know it in rules they allowed to rob us) Also the debri from collision is "random" like out of the 16+million debri I could have got, I got 1 million. So loosing 1 moon sucks, however I just learned if a moon takes enough damage, you can't upgrade because upgrading will cause the structure to go into negative (since that makes so kind of fucked up sense? ) https://prnt.sc/sb1wfg. So after wasting tens of millions in resources, and also to add to it, I get to look even more stupid by rushing construction.

The Moral of story is, Do not upgrade damaged moons, most likely they will just disappear after upgrading. You got to either just let them sit there forever, or waste even more resources trying to blow it up for 1% of what you put into it. https://xcraft.ru/forum/topic_47697
Тема: Feedback! | 20 Апреля 2020 13:07:32
Сообщение #32
What stein means is the administration has the maturity and wisdom of a kinder gardener , so by calling them out, they will just do more damage to smite players even more. Or they will just ban us all for speaking against them ( have already gotten banned from forums on 2 accounts)
Тема: Structure of planets | 18 Апреля 2020 17:32:34
Сообщение #31
Семен, Thank you at least, I am glad someone finally admitted that you guys putting things behind pay walls and increasing prices is "killing" game. The feature is still there, just greedy douche bags made it stupid expensive to check.

As nessaja said, you have to have your other account or grab a friend that is in another alliance, and have them occupy planet and have spied to just check the structure, and don't mention your auto disable for guns since it has had major problems in past and no one can trust it.
Тема: Structure of planets | 15 Апреля 2020 00:54:06
Сообщение #30
You cease to amaze me lol making it cost a crystal to check structure you guys the definition of greedy pieces of shit. Maybe it should cost a crystal to open any mail or messages, also a crystal to send each fleet as well, just giving some more ideas to kill faster even though you guys doing a great job at that. I have never played a game that had such a good basis but developers who purposely rob their players and treat them like shit. 
Тема: Hydarian is tied to the US dollar | 1 Апреля 2020 01:19:30
Сообщение #29
Yeah this all bull shit, your sick if it? Fucking kidding me? Your crystals at all time low in value and keep dropping DAILY in value. It is not the economies fault you are loosing money. You literally rob players of resources and nerf everything that can be put behind pay wall, increase the price on everything to do with crystals and then cry because you not getting enough money? Stop killing the damn game then fucking morons, start decreasing the prices and more people start to spend! Not increase them and complain, a child could come up with better excuses than these. Lost any money coming from me
Тема: Хайдариан привязан к доллару США | 1 Апреля 2020 00:35:18
Сообщение #28
You can’t base in game currency on real world, you fucking stupid? You guys showing the in game currency to be worth not even a fraction of what it started off of. If the real world economy was like this game we all be fucked lol. Oh well past experiences shown there don’t listen to players and don’t care. I won’t be giving them any more money, it not worth a paycheck to get 1 officer. I just hope the game stays alive little longer. I really enjoy playing but the developers are doing a really really great job destroying game 
Тема: Хайдариан привязан к доллару США | 1 Апреля 2020 00:24:25
Сообщение #27
Lol you a greedy piece of shit and know it don’t make up some stupid excuse. Your own charts show the hydarian crystal has lost all its value and yet raise the prices of officers, vaca and accelerators. Maybe if you guys stopped killing the game and made it better I could see raise in prices. However you are destroying the game, raising the prices for everything and now blaming the world for it. You guys fucked up and now trying to rob us players 
Тема: Crystal Price Jump | 31 Марта 2020 07:07:08
Сообщение #26
Went to purchase crystals and noticed that it was almost $15.00 more... the price of 1000 crystals went up by $5. Your greed really has no limits, and yourselves have 0 awareness. You show graph where the value of a crystal has plummeted to all time low, however still increase the prices on officers, accelerators, vacation mode, and this message system! Now you are charging A LOT more per crystal? I really would like to know if you purposely killing this game and robbing people in process. Just lost paying customer, but look at the bright side, I wont be on the forum anymore since I sure as shit not wasting anymore money here. Crystal Price Jump
Тема: The colors | 19 Марта 2020 10:04:47
Сообщение #25
Awesome! I get to waste another 5 crystals on this stupid crap, I now can't tell who is in my alliance when I am trying to buy from bestiary, chat, battles. So no this isn't a bug "mr. snake" however it is really fucking annoying. https://prnt.sc/rit3z3