Сообщения пользователя:

Тема: Pirate resown very low | 8 Сентября 2022 00:09:44
Сообщение #4
Dear DjSoulJammer, I tell you how I think this game works from the administrative point of view, to begin with it is important to understand that for some strange reason the company does not want the number of active players to increase too much since this implies a greater use of the servers and It seems that this is not profitable. Following this same line, the company is not interested in players who, without spending real money, can progress in the game spending hours and hunting pirates, without realizing that these players are the bait of the players who pay. ( For the same reason little performance at the expense of the server). That´s why they nerf pirate spawn.
This is a typical case of a company whose administrators are unable to take the next step in the growth of their company and choose to stay as they are or even worse, go back to previous stages.
The ideal clientele for this management project seems to be huge scoring players who spend regularly or spent a lot to sit by and watch the great fleets and OPS they have (and they rarely fight each other). Inexperienced new players who are unable to figure out how things work here and spend their HC on fleets and resources, then get looted by the vulture players who remain with a low score and then after having spent a certain amount of real money they leave the game.
And this is a perverse dynamic, because they will not be able to increase the purchase of HC, so they will continue to throttle the players to force them to buy HC, which will continue without happening. So until the final defeat, pure Soviet style....
Тема: battle sim update | 2 Сентября 2022 14:23:23
Сообщение #3
Would it be possible in the battle simulator, when simulating with 2 or 3 players, that we have the option to introduce a delay in the beginning of the battle for the second and third player?
i think its easy to make and it would be very useful for everyone
Тема: black hole web | 8 Августа 2022 12:05:03
Сообщение #2
Yes, I know about wormholes, the idea is the same but with an authentic functional network of black holes, not these wormholes that mysteriously appear at the convenience of those who know, the idea is enough holes so that, for example, by combining 3 jumps you can travel to a large part of the inhabited galaxy without actually having to travel more than 50 systems. This would really breathe new life into the game, you can interact with all the players, not just those from your small area of ​​influence
Тема: black hole web | 7 Августа 2022 12:25:14
Сообщение #1
A system of black holes could be implemented, so that weekly a certain number of suns (x,x,0) would become black holes, which would allow traveling through the entire huge universe quickly, every week the holes change coordinates. This system worked very well in an old game called Empire universe since it allows interaction between remote areas that are otherwise very expensive to reach and adds a great load to the gameplay.