Сообщения пользователя: BloodDragon

Тема: Regeneration Change | 7 Февраля 2024 08:26:06
Сообщение #4
Megumin, I may have said something, But i don't remember, But if they don't like what i said, Maybe they should stop making stupid choices so i don't have to be unpolite. I also play as Xerj, There are benefits, But when you take the last "update" *sniggers* It means nothing, As again Xerj pass through sheilds cuasing direct hull damage, The rate of damage is much higher than the rate of regen, That mean's i can still lose way more ships than i should in a simple engagement. My 2nd fleet around 36k points lost 7 ships, Its not much granted, But i was facing a pirate fleet that was not even 1k in points, I was prety much one shoting them, They were toss yet i still took losses i should not have, I checked and they were not destroyed in battle but lost in space, That's BS. There's no way a 36k fleet should take any losses to below 1k fleet, Yet i did. What good is sheilds or regen when it seem's to play no part ? The second your ships come under fire then that's it you have a good % chance of losing it, Or not even that ship, Random ships as it appeared to me. Also i don't mind post's being removed but if they insist i pay to post then i insist they refund that, I spent money to have my say, If i broke rules they should inform me i did so, That way i could restate my argument, They did not, Nor did they inform me it was taken down either, Way i see it they attempted to steal from me by making this forem paid, They're choice to do that not mine, I've not seen another forum where i need to pay to say anything, So if they're gonna charge they need to refund, That simple, Or as said at least let players know there posts have been removed and why.. I'm not asking the heaven's to be moved, This is the least they should do, More so since they decided to make this paid to talk, Making it so makes them liable for the loss of my money. Like paying for something but you don't get what you paid for, Well you spent the money, They did not give you what you paid for. I'd be happy if they actually just informed people in future that posts were removed, It's the decent thing to do and as said what i consider the least they should do. Sorry for the long post.. Brain's friend from work and not working to shorten this. Hope you have a good day.
Тема: Regeneration Change | 7 Февраля 2024 01:57:08
Сообщение #3
Deleteing posts you don't like don't make them less valid, Also providing no reason to me as to why the post was deleted, Or that the post was deleted given i paid real world money for Hydarian Crystals to have a voice here can be seen as theft. You required a Hydarian Crystal for my to be able to speek, I paid, You removed it without notification as to the reason or that you have, Given HC's are paid for by real world cash, That's theft without refund. If you refund the HC i'll forget about it, Have no interest if you take my post down or not, But i do care about being cheated out of anything, Right now i have 1071, It'll be 1070 after i post this, I expect my refund if my post does not stay up, You decided to take it down, Thus you'll refund me for it. If this one is taken down also i'll expect my Hydro's to go up to 1072 for each message, I'm not a lawyer, But i do know quite a few. Thank you.

I've also got a screen shot this time to present to lawyers, Thank you.
Тема: Additional loss of damaged fleet units at the end of battle | 28 Января 2024 19:12:14
Сообщение #2
This does not change battle between players ? Yes, Yes it does. a High point player will be looking now for soft targets, Not anything that can give him a fight, Or challenge them, I've been hit recently by players in the Mil's now 3 to 4 times, My point value was only in the low 200k, Then again in the mid 100k range. These players were 2mil, and above. I'm being scouted more by players in the Mil's because they obviously don't want to lose there ships and get easy reso.

This only encourages this behaviour, So to say it does not effect players much, Your wrong.

There was also someone asking why people are talking or crying i believe the word he used was, About Flag Ships being lost.. I don't know my friend, Maybe go out side take a breath and let something hit you. Flag Ships are big targets, They're gonna be the initial focus in battles with players, Not just Flag Ships, But any big ship, The biggest ship you have will be focused down, To obviously give the defender a fighting chance. With this games.. "Logic" They don't even need to destroy the Flag Ship, Or Big Ships that cost an arm and a leg and for you guys out there a testi, For women.. We'll we get the point.

Drop the cost of reserch, Ship cost then make this stupid change then, But at these prices, Now battles with pirates are going to be more costly, Battles with players are going to be so unballanced as hell, You need a counter weight to it, Otherwise this is just a stupid cash grabbing choice with no reason to be here.

Also i'm not quiting yet, YET.. So please don't message me about it, Thank you <l> ,.., <l> BD.

Also paying a Hydarian Crystal just to talk on a forum ? Is BS too, It's to any game i've played been free to do that..
Тема: Additional loss of damaged fleet units at the end of battle | 25 Января 2024 00:10:19
Сообщение #1
What idiot okayed this ? What if at all benefit is there in this ? Your prety much garanteeing that small point players are gonna be targets for this, Huge 1,000,000 + players are already targeting small players because they hold the tech and ship advantage on players below 500k, This is just gonna increass the chances of 1,000,000 point players target them more since they can't hit point players in there range even more now. Someone scuff's the hull of my ship and i have a 1% chance of loosing that ship is BS. People have fleets of thousands of ships in stacks, You can't and the game was not built around micro management, So we can find a ship being targeted and move it back out of the way, This is idiotic.. I'm about to quit this game, F this. That can be any ship, Flag ship that cost's a mil or 2 of each reso.. So f'ing stupid, The person who thought of that should be fired, They don't have a brain in there head.