moon, how to create moon

Post  Post #1 
Group guest
I want to know how the moon is created and how mush debris it must be and what technology I must have to create moon I need info on how moon is created .
26 January 2015 03:04:59
26 January 2015 03:04:59
Post  Post #2 
Group guest
http://xcraft.guru/en/terran/faq/moons/

from what it says, you don't need any special tech for it, it's random. whenever fleets are destroyed at your planet (from attacks or any other method) they leave debris, the bigger amount of debris, the higher the chance of moon creation, up to 25% chance, even if you've enough debris for 50% chance, the highest will still be 25%... so in conclusion, moon creation is mostly random, I heard you can force it somehow.. for example, have a friend attack your planet or multi-accounting... you can check in the simulator as well for moon creation chances http://xcraft.net/simulator.php?notopnav=1
put some random amount of fleets in it and check out the numbers, ofc it costs 1k vespene each time so don't over do it xD
26 January 2015 16:07:45
26 January 2015 16:07:45
Post  Post #3 
Group guest
thank you juzy
when debris is founded how much time will the moon formed
28 January 2015 02:11:35
28 January 2015 02:11:35
Post  Post #4 
Group guest
well, it's still early in the game for me to have a moon i think, so i don't really know but i'm assuming it's instant (from reading in the FAQ and tutorial). another question i don't know is if debris stalk from each fleet destruction and if it does, does it increase the moon creation chances.. well, i think you can ignore the small details...
29 January 2015 00:00:26
29 January 2015 00:00:26
Post  Post #5 
Group guest
hi, would it work if i take 400 large cargo ships fully loaded with resources and place them in my orbit and destroy them, would that go off as 25% chance in moon forming?
20 August 2016 15:27:55
20 August 2016 15:27:55
Post  Post #6 
Group guest
no orbit does not work! it has to be a planet battle not cords
20 August 2016 18:24:51
20 August 2016 18:24:51
Post  Post #7 
Group guest
Check recent balance posts, saw it in the last few days, from memory I think it was 300k debris for 1%
20 August 2016 22:07:52
20 August 2016 22:07:52
Post  Post #8 
Group guest
Cool
14 October 2016 00:24:35
14 October 2016 00:24:35
Post  Post #9 
Group guest
26 August 2018 02:40:34
26 August 2018 02:40:34

Information

You are not authorized

1 users are reading the topic (guests: 1)

Users: 0

Xcraft is a free browser strategy game with unique combat system.
Battle demonstration >>
Registration >>

2009 — 2524