Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

bug battle, battle pirates

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I attached a pirate, but just started the battle is locked and the battle goes on, in the radar and I see that fight in the battle report does not see anything ... it's all black
this is the link:
http://xcraft.net/battle/index.php?battle_id=83be1b19ebc6ab0b90d07790e71d04cc
6 Марта 2015 23:41:38
6 Марта 2015 23:41:38
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
p.s.
I tried to recall the fleet, but does not return remains in battle and I have an occupied slot ... who can tell me what to do?
7 Марта 2015 00:12:12
7 Марта 2015 00:12:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
surely there is problem with xcraft server. such never ending battle at coordinates i have seen long time ago. but if we click on it it shows black only.

recently there is another problem. whenever i send my ship to attack pirates, enemy status doesn't shows up in the fleet in flight bar. i have to refresh the page to make it appear. usually it didn't.
and if cancelled the attack, the enemy status in the fleet in flight bar doesn't dissappear. again i have to refresh the page to make them dissappear.

some time ago i see unusual thing. i send ships to attack pirate. after i click "send fleet" the page took very long time to load. i thought maybe may connection was bad. i open some google page to test it. the google page was fine. so there must be some trouble with the server. so i waited. finally the xcraft page finish loading. surprisingly on the fleet in flight bar i saw double pirates waiting for me. :wassat:
here is the screenshot.
bug battle
7 Марта 2015 09:45:58
7 Марта 2015 09:45:58

Информация

Вы не авторизованы