Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Vassal-Link, registration-problem

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
not sure if it actually belongs here... or newb-questions... but anyways, another friend of mine is thinking about playing, so i handed him my link:
(https://xcraft.net/colonization.html?user=4star0th) for the game, now he claims that he seems to be unable to register through that link, being shown the pictures of the 3 playable races and some screenshots but no possibility to actually start, even though on the pictures is "play" written, upon clicking 'em nothing's happening...

since another friend used my link a while ago and it worked just fine i am not sure if my other friend now is only using some incorrect browser options for the game to work... he claims to have cookies allowed and flash activated, still...

or is it because i am xerji and he wants to play as terran?

or am i only allowed to have one follower?

or is my link even wrong?

EDIT: he now tried to use the normal registration and it seemed to work, but aborted it as he wants to use the link^^

2nd EDIT: he finally decided to start out the normal way... and "smart" as he is... didn't register... than, after playing a few hours just logged out... now he apparently can't log in again... does he need to totally restart now or is there a way for him to get back into his account?
Медаль первого класса

Медаль первого класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флагмана. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: Викуня

15 Июня 2015 16:24:25
15 Июня 2015 16:24:25
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
Problem with registration was solved. Now your link can be used.

And now your friend can log in again without password.
16 Июня 2015 09:26:43
16 Июня 2015 09:26:43

Информация

Вы не авторизованы