Outlaw status [PURPLE], How does the Outlaw status work [colour-PURPLE]/multiple Qs

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
How long does the outlaw status last?, I've played this game for a few days now and already attacked players stronger than me and taken their capitol keys,and in doing so forfeited my protection and since then I've been on an outlaw on a countdown timer?
What happens when im no longer on the outlaw status does this mean I gain protection from players stronger than me?
Also am I currently open to attacks by stronger players while on outlaw status?
29 Апреля 2018 16:28:18
29 Апреля 2018 16:28:18
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация -2
Группа xerj Альянс STORM 29 16 22 Очков 1 287 709 Сообщений 25
How did you become an outlaw? I've taken a key and didn't become an outlaw.... What is the benefit or down side of being an outlaw? What is the benefit of attacking an outlaw?
10 Мая 2018 21:14:34
10 Мая 2018 21:14:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
An outlaw is a player who attacked a "red" player who is much stronger than them. The benefit is that you got whatever you wanted from that red player if you were successful. The downside is now anyone, of any size, can now attack you. This lets that red player you just messed with come back for vengeance. Luckily after a week you loose outlaw status so it isn't the end of the world. I've found out that the game forces some inactives to throw their fleets at near targets, which can cause a little field of outlaws to pop up if they are near a bigger player.
27 Мая 2018 13:52:56
27 Мая 2018 13:52:56

Информация

Вы не авторизованы