Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Fleet stuck at return.

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
 I realize others are having this issue also. I too have a fleet that is stuck at the point of return. It got to 00s returning to my planet from Expedition and is now stuck. I do not wish to lose any fleet. Will they be returned safely? And when? I was returning some resources to the planet for building, so I do not wish to lose resources either. 
 I have a picture here if Admin would like to see. 
Thanks.
https://clip2net.com/s/3V1GxvS
24 Июня 2018 05:52:55
24 Июня 2018 05:52:55
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 11
Группа xerj Альянс United Nations 47 18 42 Очков 1 764 192 Сообщений 30
The admin are well versed in this problem...it happens far more frequently than we, the players, would like.

Hang tight... the fleets will clear. Soon, hopefully.
24 Июня 2018 05:54:14
24 Июня 2018 05:54:14
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Thanks Y_pestis. I have had this happen I few times now. And you are right, it is usually resolved easily. I hope it is the same this time. :)

It now appears the problem is fixed. Thank you admin. 
24 Июня 2018 05:56:46
24 Июня 2018 05:56:46

Информация

Вы не авторизованы