Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

buildings wont place

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
there is nothing here

there is nothing in the way this whole area wont let me place

i even scrolled down even further and could not place it anywhere

how am i supposed to place new buildings if there is no where for me to put them???????????????

here is a little funny fact you know how the scenery repeats well you can clearly see i can place them in this area but i cant when i scroll down

DO YOU KNOW HOW UPSETTING IT IS TO NOT BE ABLE TO BUILD ANYMORE BUILDINGS??? OH AND THERE IS NO WAY TO REARRANGE EVERYTHING TO MAKE MORE ROOM CAUSE EVERYTHING IS SO F****ING BIG

for those of you who wont take the time to even try to move a building to check

this is from a different planet now tell me whats going on
Медаль третьего класса

Медаль третьего класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: treshak

5 Октября 2018 07:18:51
5 Октября 2018 07:18:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
Do you clear cache?
8 Октября 2018 09:32:07
8 Октября 2018 09:32:07
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
one of them was working briefly now its not. i really do not know what the problem was and yes i tried clearing the cache and that did not work. honestly the game just hates me or something. like when i was trying to do experimental research i failed 4 out of the 8 times and every time it was at 98% chance of success like come on how is that even possible.

hold the phone i figured it out
im going to double check now

ok here is the underlined issue if i select the object to move or build then zoom out it wont let me but if i zoom out and squint my eyes to click the move button it lets me. so the problem is it wont let me build or move off the screen while the object is being moved around so the only way to place something or move something is to zoom out far enough for it to be on my screen for it to be moved there . . . i think

is this your guys's way of forcing us to play with everything zoomed out?????
8 Октября 2018 09:51:21
8 Октября 2018 09:51:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Fixed
18 Октября 2018 19:11:54
18 Октября 2018 19:11:54

Информация

Вы не авторизованы