Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Mr-Snake  

Sort planets by>Colonization Time is not properly sorting planets, The planet captured few days ago is right after the very first planet.

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Hi,

Open "Options > Interface"
Set "Sort planets by" = "Colonization Time".
Set "Classification by" = "ascending".
Click "Save changes".

Actual result:
1. All planets captured weeks or even months ago are sorted in descending order, while supposed to be in ascending order.
2. The planet, captured few days ago, supposed to be in the beginning/end of list, but it is on the second place.
3. The "Classification by" is not proper translation for sort order.
4. "Descinding"

Hm, looks like message was cut.
Expected result:
1. Ascending order - first planet is the one captured most recently (e.g., few days ago) while last planet is the one that was captured first (e.g., first capital planet). Descending order is vice versa.
2. All planets must be in correct order. I suggest to convert capture dates into unix timestamps before comparing them.
3. "Sort order"
4. "Descending"
25 Октября 2018 17:08:16
25 Октября 2018 17:08:16
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
ion_nsk_region,  Fu....

now my planets lost sorting.
you are a friend of Tii ?????
25 Октября 2018 21:53:43
25 Октября 2018 21:53:43
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest

i always do this cause i dont like how they do it
25 Октября 2018 22:22:15
25 Октября 2018 22:22:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Quote: HardStone
now my planets lost sorting.
you are a friend of Tii ?????

As of now, there is no responsible admin for this topic, so there is nobody working on this yet.
And I suppose your planets lost sorting the same way like my.
Do you have something to add to this report?

UPDATE:
Dear Mr-Snake, please be accurate and do not reset sorting order for other players as you did before. I got some complaints and promised to be killed by these players if I ever met them in space. Sort planets by>Colonization Time is not properly sorting planets
26 Октября 2018 02:32:46
26 Октября 2018 02:32:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация 22
Группа xerj Альянс ZAVET 65 16 31 Очков 10 426 087 Сообщений 602
ion_nsk_region, We have checked sorting of your planets and compare the capturing time of the objects  in our base - everything fits.
30 Октября 2018 11:46:41
30 Октября 2018 11:46:41

Информация

Вы не авторизованы