Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: Не задан  

Enemy flights invisible during warmup

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
 If an enemy flies towards a fleet on coordinates, that enemy flight becomes invisible once the fleet enters warmup. This means that you are unable to see approaching enemy flights on coordinates during warmup.

For example: I send a battle fleet to attack a pirate. I send a collector fleet behind. Pirate is defeated and battle fleet immediately enters warmup to return. Enemy sends fleet towards same coordinates, but my battle fleet cannot see it, so I allow my collectors to continue and arrive at the coordinates while my battle fleet warms up. It is only when the collectors arrive that the enemy flight is visible. I return my collectors, they enter warmup and the enemy flight is now invisible again. Very soon the enemy arrives and destroys my collectors, which I would have returned had I seen the enemy's incoming flight.

Whether in warmup or not, any ships that are still located on the coordinates should be able to see incoming enemy flights. With warmup applied, evasive action now takes longer. So the fleet should not be blind while on coordinates.

Please fix
31 Декабря 2018 22:31:37
31 Декабря 2018 22:31:37
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
It is not a bug.
3 Января 2019 08:14:10
3 Января 2019 08:14:10

Информация

Вы не авторизованы