Announcement! Aggression between players

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 339
Группа Terminator 172 32 50 Сообщений 5137
In the very near future, aggression between players according to the following rules will be introduced:

- Aggression of player1 against player2 increases by percentage (points of the fleet of player1 killed by player2) / (total points of player1) * 100%;
- The rate of fading of aggression is 0.1% (update 22 Apr 2020: 1 level) per day;
- Aggression bonus will be received by attack, shields and armor (update 21 Apr 2020: attack only) at the appropriate percentage after all bonuses are counted.

!!! The parameters for changing the pirates' aggression change:
- Aggression will increase by 1% for every 1000 points of the killed pirate fleet (now this parameter is 5000);
- The points of the killed pirate fleet will decrease every day by (update 22 Apr 2020: 1 level) 100 points (now the minimum is 5000).

P.S Regardless of the number of participants in the battle, each player will have his own value of aggression for each enemy.

P.P.S Detailed aggression values will be rounded down.
8 Апреля 2020 05:05:30
8 Апреля 2020 05:05:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 20
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 102 42 70 Очков 10 111 339 Сообщений 95
hey people april 1st is already over. this is a bad joke again
in plain language it means that if you play actively you will be punished and there will be immeasurably fewer resources in the game. unfortunately, these are fundamental to the game.
have you ever thought about the effects of your change again?
agro is already increasing rapidly at the current time and you want to accelerate it five times?

just crazy what you do. that has nothing to do with balance anymore. everything you "change" makes the game less interesting? is this really your job?
8 Апреля 2020 20:37:45
8 Апреля 2020 20:37:45
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация -184
Группа Terminator 87 7 48 Сообщений 7767
Цитата: Nessaja
have you ever thought about the effects of your change again?

They have.

The Bloodthirsty Administration™ (as we call them) really wants to prevent inflation of resources. But they also want to keep the boundless game cycle, which puts them in an awkward position: inflation is happening anyway. People keep accumulating resources over time, since hoarding them is the only goal of the game. And make people use resource sinks is quite hard in this setup (the fact that game lacks good sinks doesn't help), so they have to cut the sources. That's why the game piles so many quirks on any resource production (which generated pirate fleets are a part of). Maybe there will be a way to stop this, but in a current state of the game no one sees an option that would please all.
8 Апреля 2020 21:43:21
8 Апреля 2020 21:43:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 20
Группа humans Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 102 42 70 Очков 10 111 339 Сообщений 95
The inflation is rather so high because the prices for HC are ridiculously high and at the same time the officers etc. are now becoming unaffordable.
the majority of people have no desire to invest so much money in the game and see that they get less and less for it. That is why attempts are being made to negotiate more and more about goods, which means that enormous amounts of resources are stored and placed in the dentarium.

Basically, Vasya cuts its own meat, because less money is effectively spent by the players.
how about if you would rethink here?
8 Апреля 2020 22:12:34
8 Апреля 2020 22:12:34
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Группа guest
I haven't spent any money on this game and never will. There are far better games out there, but as the situation in the world at this time, spending any money, on what is pretty much a 3rd rate game makes no sense.
I use it for maybe a few minutes a week, when I'm bored
9 Апреля 2020 05:28:30
9 Апреля 2020 05:28:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
is there no metal storage building, not cache, options for humans in this game?
9 Апреля 2020 19:33:15
9 Апреля 2020 19:33:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация 4
Группа toss Альянс DANGER 17 17 46 Очков 458 086 Сообщений 4
Wauw another lets kill the game update... 
18 Апреля 2020 18:38:13
18 Апреля 2020 18:38:13
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация -184
Seems like this change was deployed today, with a lot of frustration for all sides involved. As a result it was decided that boosting
Цитата: Victoria
attack, shields and armor
is too much, so aggression will now only boost attack damage. It is a multiplicative bonus (unlike you see in most technologies), so you should still beware with attacks on high-aggression targets.
21 Апреля 2020 15:59:51
21 Апреля 2020 15:59:51
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Репутация -184
Update: reduction rate for aggression was set to 1 level per day.
All current aggression levels were divided by 10.
22 Апреля 2020 12:40:17
22 Апреля 2020 12:40:17
Сообщение  Сообщение #10 
Репутация 20
people i know you are still tinkering with your new "change" but seriously? after an arbiter, the agron rises from 13 to 41?
that has nothing to do with balance. agro rises far too quickly
22 Апреля 2020 17:26:33
22 Апреля 2020 17:26:33
Сообщение  Сообщение #11 
Группа guest
You guys really don't understand how to deal with players ... how about a revolutionary idea:
1. Publish the planned update 3 days before it is implemented.
2. Not so drastic changes at once, give us players time so that we can prepare for updates

But you'd rather do it like this: unripe update without giving notice beforehand....
23 Апреля 2020 22:50:59
23 Апреля 2020 22:50:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #12 
Репутация 59
Группа Government Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 164 62 102 Очков 28 055 930 Сообщений 733
on enormous amounts of resources that are stored ....
https://prnt.sc/sdw07k
another choice? The costs are sometimes far above what we can save ...

This is how the resource sources will look in the future:
Players you can attack - aggro will be too high or will die out .... for the stronger ones with more reach, this is a short-term solution, and then there are no resources ...
The aggression of the pirates increases massively if one does not want to keep such amounts of resources in reserve for too long .... The resource source will be reduced so massively that further development via this resource source will not be possible .....
With this change, income from alliance taxes is already close to 0
Production on planets is never enough to find the necessary resources - it is 0 for 99.9% of the players ....
It doesn't matter if you're the first or the 45,000 - resource sources will all have disappeared in the long run due to the last two changes (increasing aggressiveness and reducing production on planets).
the smaller ones suffer from it faster than the bigger ones - but without exception, sooner or later this applies to everyone, that everyone will have nothing in the near future .....
In a while there will be no more resources in the trade - from where, when will nobody soon be able to procure more resources?
With these last 2 updates you hit the whole game and cut the game completely for everyone ..... you lose the small new customers VasyaMalevich - the 3D will not help to pull customers ashore if the game is as good as is not playable at all .....

Oh - I forgot the resource money - nobody has unlimited money ... Likewise, if there is no money in a game because all investments are reversed or the game is made more difficult, then this resource source also ends ... Nobody wants to pay for something that is taken away from him or gets nothing for it (as is now the case). ...

All updates since I've been in the game have always been annoying and made the difficulty of the game completely unnecessary ...
and the last two updates sooner or later shorten the possibility to play for everyone .... These updates have to be undone, otherwise nobody will be able to play it .....

On the subject of making the game realistic: no player wants reality ... everyone who plays wants to have a more beautiful virtual world in which he can be a successful hero to escape reality and have fun in life ..
In Reality of Planet Erde, there are enough resources in the real world on our planet to survive, to be able to move vehicles every day, to enable the strong to build industry with the available resources - in this game, the last two updates do not give this ..... The game has gotten worse than reality .....
and I honestly have to admit that I don't want to play a game in which I should play the role of Pennes, despite a better development strategy and more time and money investment!

my english is not perfect but i think you can understand me .....

the game is based on resources in order to be able to play at all, I am not even talking about further development - just about playing the game ...
12 Мая 2020 10:22:05
12 Мая 2020 10:22:05
Сообщение  Сообщение #13 
Репутация 59
Группа Government Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 164 62 102 Очков 28 055 930 Сообщений 733
aggression for the destruction of nagitators also increases .... this also applies to the 20 K trampolines ....

We share the aggression problem as follows: the strongest players destroy the nagitators and leave the trampolines to the medium-sized players to destroy them.
Everything else is like last year, if there is no change in the rules again ...
18 Мая 2020 02:51:13
18 Мая 2020 02:51:13

Информация

Вы не авторизованы