Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Premium Offer, for 18 USD

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
HardStone

Coordinates:

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):

Description:
For 18$ you get Premium with ability to ENTER Senate.
This is Wrong. there is no senate in game this moment.

Actions required to repeat the problem:
Change Offer - Pay back the money to people.

Screenshot:
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: RedBarmaley

15 Сентября 2021 12:40:22
15 Сентября 2021 12:40:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 149
Группа Government Альянс BATTLESTAR 194 33 74 Очков 25 643 805 Сообщений 78
SusiS you often wrote about the shadow alliance , its clear from your writing about this alliance ,that you very much despise them.
Your dream came true xD https://xcraft.ru/forum/topic_50604#post-909333

Hurry you should apply for a position at the inquisition :D
17 Сентября 2021 03:18:42
17 Сентября 2021 03:18:42
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 59
Группа Government Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 164 62 102 Очков 28 055 930 Сообщений 733
Of course, your new employer is also very generous with his wages - consisting of lies, fraud and extortion ..... in addition, you will not be compensated for losses ..
and of course you bear the combat costs yourself, exactly as he orders you to fight ...
but I am sure that you were aware of that anyway ... because you never liked the administration either ...

He wanted to take me in, but I refused ...
17 Сентября 2021 05:37:39
17 Сентября 2021 05:37:39
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Группа guest
Цитата: Marek
your new employer is also very generous with his wages - consisting of lies, fraud and extortion ..... in addition, you will not be compensated for losses ..
and of course you bear the combat costs yo
IDIOT. I do not pay PREMIUM. oposite to YOU. So I do not wait for any compensation.
ALSO OTR is only smal sister from Shadow. 20% of OTR player have a shadow accaunt , too.
17 Сентября 2021 18:17:10
17 Сентября 2021 18:17:10
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация 59
Группа Government Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 164 62 102 Очков 28 055 930 Сообщений 733
SusiS
wrong .... you are blind ... 1. I didn't talk about the bonus, but about the offer that Marsmann showed you - the Inquisitation ... 2. I was never a premium member ... I play without money and exactly since the moment you told me about the officer theft 3 years ago .... either you don't understand anything or you are just acting like that .. where I go to the second .....

to become an Inquisitor you don't have to have a premium - you don't have to do anything other than shoot some planet of the Shadow Alliance with a gravity cannon - and you will automatically receive the Inquisotor bonus with the medal ... and that's exactly what I refused, because I was even offered that directly ..... read in the German forum!

instead of putting hateful sermons on OTR - should you see me a little differently - because I am not your enemy, but only in another alliance ... Only you developed the enemy image in your blindness !!! we have a common enemy who will soon attack all planets with its mu-mu stations and its lackeys - namely the administration of the game itself!
They only start with Mihey_82 - because he had presented the voting results on the gates in the Senate forum - we even got the gates back at short notice and then the Senate was closed and war against us players was declared by the administration!

After the Senate and Congress were closed, the gates were reset to 9000 ckm so that we can defend off the nagitators more badly - 9000 nagitators are in starting position against all of us - and at the same time he is looking for lackeys who wipe out the main planets of players at their own expense ...... les really get through the matter instead of blindly preaching hate ...

get out of your own little alliance life and look into the galaxy!

falls es nicht verstanden hast weil mein Englich nicht so gut ist, dann schau mal ins deutsche Forum und auch ins russische - ist ja eh alles quer-verlinkt....

Es geht nicht um dein verkacktes nicht-premium - und deine Fantasie, dass ich premium-spieler war ist auch falsch! In meinen profil war nie eine Premium-Medailel vorhanden! Marsman ha dir nur gezeigt, dass es ein Angebot zur Inquisitation-Medaille gibt um Inquisitator zu werden, und dafür braucht man kein Premium, sondern muss nur auf einen Schattenspieler mit einer Schwerkraftkanone schießen! Ich hab nur drauf geschrieben, dass du sicher nicht so dumm bist und dieses Inquisitations-Angebot annehmen wirst.... leg deinen dämlichen Hass auf OTR und theb oder sonst wem nieder und wach auf - wir bekommen einen neuen gemeinsamen Feind, denn die Betreiber der XCraft-Seite wollen mitspielen gegen uns ganz direkt!
18 Сентября 2021 00:13:31
18 Сентября 2021 00:13:31
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
A level 2 gate had 100 systems range in past.
In past we had planets in hole galaxy.
Because of nerv in gates we moved together.
Got EASY target to enemy. BUT Nagis do not make us afraid.
If OTR AND TEHB now get a problem with nagis. that sounds only FAIR for me.
AS they claimed to much AREA, stole OPS for that.
AND hopely now have to pay the price. !
But I think they find a way to cheat.
PS: OTR did not ask for our nagi problem.
Time 1 player destroyed 22 of our gates. I remember clear the answer of OTR leader.
I had to tell my player sitting far away. Sorry I can not help.
Because of your friend destroyed the gates.
So why to hell I should wine if some OTR planets now explode ?
WE builded Area with Brain. not our problem you guys did not.
People from OTR who are afraid because of their planets next to us.
Well . they are free to ask us for accepting them.
WE have not 1 OPS left , we used for ally station.
All stolen by shadow. So well. let them BURN.
I have popcorn ready to watch the show
18 Сентября 2021 22:46:54
18 Сентября 2021 22:46:54
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Репутация 59
Wir haben keine Probleme mit Nagis..... sondern jene außerhalb (Spieler aus kleineren Allianzen oder ohne Allianzen, die wir gelegentlich unterstützen!), die wir gelegentlich unterstützen - um die tut es mir leid...... Zudem sind nicht OTR-Planeten das Ziel, sondern die ganze Galaxie von dem bereits geisteskrank gewordenen Admin - somit wird es euch auch treffen... kapierst du noch immer nicht, dass ich nur euch informationen schenke als "nichtfeind" - zudem hab ich kein einziges eurere Tore angefasst - und ich habe keinen Einfluss auf jeden Spieler.. übrigens ist OTR so groß, dass es in Sektionen aufgeteilt ist - somit hab ich keinen Macht über ne andere Sektion als mir zugeteilt wurde... tut mir leid für eure Verluste - vor allem ist das Vergangenheit und es war nicht in meinen Bereich auf den ich was zu melden habe....

dein dämliches blindes Feindbld lässt wohl nicht zu, dass du etwas davon verstehst - aber das wird bald völlig egal sein... alle nötigen Infos hast bekommen, entweder verstehst es, oder bleibst in deinen blinden Fendbild drinnen... es wird mir völlig egal sein.... Nute die infos oder hasse uns weiter - so wird das Ergebnis der unwissenden enden......

irgendeine Sprache wirst du doch verstehen, bevor du wieder daran wieder vorbeiredest?....
19 Сентября 2021 00:05:46
19 Сентября 2021 00:05:46
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 70
Группа Terminator 32 12 20 Сообщений 2321
Fixed.
29 Ноября 2021 18:37:11
29 Ноября 2021 18:37:11

Информация

Вы не авторизованы