Energy! Just a thought, How about making Energy a saleable resource

Post  Post #1 
Reputation 112
Group humans Alliance Combining the Zerg and Terran 67 32 24 Points 10 320 308 Messages 44
Considering in the current state of the world as we know it. Battery powered cars, trucks, homes.. etc. Would it be such a stretch to be able to make a Battery supply ship where it can load excess energy to either be stored or even sold on bestiary's?

Benefits -
1 - If your planet gets blown up and you lose all your satellites, you might have backup battery's to temporarily restore your manufacturing until you rebuilt your sats
2 - You could sell your excess energy on the bestiaries
3 - Energy supply ships rather than destroying them, they could be either destroyed or hijacked and taken back to your home planet with your fleet after a battle.

4 - Side note, rather than destroying non-combatant ships.. Such as recyclers and transports and even satellites.. why not give the attackers a choice of hijack or destroy before even sending a fleet.

Edit - I am sure many of you may scoff at the idea of hijacking, or ransoming ship.. but it could add a nice dimension to the game. Seems like every fight pretty much ends in either one side completely dead or a time out. I kind of think of giving a check box option to either scuttle "destroy", Hijack "Ransom" or take ownership of non-combatant ships would be kind of neat or maybe some rendition of what I am speaking of.

When you think of how pirates back in the 1400's. Pirates flew two types of flags - Black flag, Merciful and they would not kill everyone upon surrender and then Red Flag, Everyone dies!

Just a thought.

Cheers!,

Hunts
11 June 2022 19:58:51
11 June 2022 19:58:51
Post  Post #2 
Reputation 51
Group humans Alliance OnlyOneTeam4Rever 151 54 81 Points 41 545 660 Messages 646
hunts, By now you should know the administration - especially when it comes to requests for improvements to the game.... your wish will not come true....
14 June 2022 18:36:05
14 June 2022 18:36:05

Information

You are not authorized

1 users are reading the topic (guests: 1)

Users: 0

Xcraft is a free browser strategy game with unique combat system.
Battle demonstration >>
Registration >>

2009 — 2523