Pirate resown very low

Сообщение  Сообщение #20 
Репутация 101
Группа xerj Альянс Combining the Zerg and Terran 74 47 66 Очков 7 454 776 Сообщений 47
This is not "complain", it really is not.

I just wonder what is reason that you make these Pirates so few?
If there are no Pirates and resources are hard to get anyway, most players save their fleet and get somewhere is taking ages, how do you want us to play?
Buying maybe with real money? Do you look around at the world and see what's going on? Even in my Opinion <-- game is awesome but very expensive and challenging.

What is the reason that you did this? If is not going to ban me for asking, last time they banned me for 2 weeks, there is no option to have an opinion or real question, just don't get mad please.
I am asking because I want to play and you make me really if you Worth my money and "My Time" or finally is time to move on.

I did have 3 accounts Premium: Human, Zerg, and Toss and no question asked worth, I really mean and if i can contribute for keeping game up, than I understand, but somehow you find way to
make it more and more hard to play, is there is no any person there that actually thinks about players? In Senat all is really amazing and Admins really doing good job, why mess it up for no reason.

Even make topic cost 5 HC <--- Are you for real?
7 Сентября 2022 23:00:02
7 Сентября 2022 23:00:02
Сообщение  Сообщение #21 
Репутация 2
Группа humans Альянс Freedom and FaK 66 31 33 Очков 3 670 494 Сообщений 3
@UncleanOne your answwers are just a bit non sense.
In the main page of the game it is written that the game si 'XCraft is a space strategy'. Now whether you want to game to be a strategy game or not this is what you propose to people joining it.
An a strategy game is a game where , by definition, there are some constant rules. A player can define a STRATEGY only if he can assume rule wont change or , at least, will change smoothly.
If the direction admins have decided is to make people fight each other or contend targets instead of farming ( no matter how : with farms or with pirates ) it is fair. but the game must change step by step and let players the time to adapt to the new rules.
@_KIM_ is right and is an example of a player who cannot play the way he wants even if HIS strategy is to attack other players: most players , due to alliance protection have set and developed their colonies in years around or inside their alliance territory. Even if they want to change their behaviour and start riding to enemies it will cost so much that nobody of these farmes will do it as it implies to move colonies or stations away and other extremely expensive stuff. The net result is that even @_KIM_ or players like him wont find enough 'unsaved fleets' or active players to fight with.
As I previously wrote: the problem is not the direction but the fact that changes are not smooth and in this way you can't by all mean define this game a stragety game.
17 Апреля 2023 16:56:11
17 Апреля 2023 16:56:11
Сообщение  Сообщение #22 
Репутация 21
Группа humans Альянс THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE 108 73 68 Очков 14 113 487 Сообщений 28
Well, I see all of the explanations from the admins, especiall Unclean One, are complete bullshit. And you know that.
Creating a "hardcore sandbox game" ist the best joke of the year.
How do you create a "sandbox game" with taking away all of the sand?? Maybe you should read a description, what a sandbox game is.
This was a great game, even with Vasya making dumb things all the time. But take admins like RedBarmalay or UncleanOne into the boat, that follow a strange Vision of what they want that game to be, is the worst decision ever made.
I don´t see a "strange Vision", all i see is complete incompetence in developing this formerly great game.

Tell us your true intentions. I´m pretty sure, this would just be greed. With increasing all costs for things buyable with hydarian crystals it´s more than clear.
When a few hundred people paying your Premium every month plus additional cash is not enough, why don´t you just shut down the game?

And best thing is the announcement, that all things were discussed mostly in russian forum. Theres another point where the admins have no respect to players with different language. We are not worth translation, we are just worth paying money...........
17 Апреля 2023 18:23:12
17 Апреля 2023 18:23:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #23 
Репутация -181
Группа Terminator 88 7 48 Сообщений 7799
Цитата: Marsman
Counterintuitive that you have a competition just for this

Killing fleets for XP and killing fleets for resources are different activities.

Цитата: Shandora
An a strategy game is a game where , by definition, there are some constant rules.
Цитата: UncleanOne
We're sorry that our major changes have broken the playstyle you've developed. This game is still technically unreleased, and such changes are inevitable.

Цитата: NobbySR
This was a great game, even with Vasya making dumb things all the time. But take admins like RedBarmalay or UncleanOne into the boat, that follow a strange Vision of what they want that game to be, is the worst decision ever made.

Lol. Me and Barmaley are developers, not visionaries. Take a wild guess whose vision we're implementing.
17 Апреля 2023 19:47:13
17 Апреля 2023 19:47:13
Сообщение  Сообщение #24 
Репутация -2
Группа xerj Альянс Freedom and FaK 32 21 26 Очков 1 319 482 Сообщений 3
"We're sorry that our major changes have broken the playstyle you've developed. This game is still technically unreleased, and such changes are inevitable."
1) my post was obviously not about myself but about the game. i really dont care for myself but you're simply liying to people when you say this is strategy. it's just a bet on what you decide the day after.
2) ok so if it is unrealeased why do you ask for money ? just run a beta test for free
17 Апреля 2023 22:58:28
17 Апреля 2023 22:58:28
Сообщение  Сообщение #25 
Группа guest
TECHNICALLY THE GAME IS UNRELEASED --- REALISTICLY I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS GAME TO ANYONE IN ITS CURRENT STATE - GETTING BOARD OUT OF MY MIND AND PLAYING WHATEVER I CAN FIND ON THE NET LOOKING FOR A NEW GAME - PLAYED ABOUT 10 HOURS A DAY BEFORE IT GOT TOALLY NERFED NOW YOUR LUCKY TO SEE ME FOR 30 MINUTES A DAY - COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
17 Апреля 2023 23:22:30
17 Апреля 2023 23:22:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #26 
Репутация 8
Группа xerj Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 53 51 37 Очков 1 805 084 Сообщений 33
Frankly I do like a lot of changes and general direction where game is becoming more about fighting and less about farming. Fuel cost increase, commets about to be harder to stop, even planet production decrease, but... When you start introducing consecutive changes like that when battle system is constructed in the way bigger players take no losses whatsover and can ravage players 20x smaller there is just no way to close that gap ever. You are introducing class system with players that manage to get big before flushing economy down the drain and newcomers that are just food and will stay like that until they quit the game. And like Kim said, soon there will be no food, just big players with their fleet saved in whatever long moon flight, expeditions or stations hidden in local coords month away.
If you want to dump economy and force people into fighting you have to address that first. Change dmg in the fight so it always hit lower armor unit instead of spreading it, make hiding fleets harder, introduce some more of limited "prizes" that needs to be fought for (more special planets, etc). Just do something that will switch those 20M+ players from sitting on their butts and raiding newbies to fighting other sharks. Currently, majority of introduced stuff is just killing shrimp.

And for the payments... Let's be honest. This game is not so high end that you want to pay in order to be able to play at all. You want to pay if you are fighting someone and need this slight edge to get you ahead. But for that you need free players that will be able to fight and not just be sitting ducks.
18 Апреля 2023 09:35:01
18 Апреля 2023 09:35:01
Сообщение  Сообщение #27 
Репутация 21
Группа humans Альянс THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE 108 73 68 Очков 14 113 487 Сообщений 28
Цитата: UncleanOne
Me and Barmaley are developers, not visionaries.
Didn´t found any better job? ;-)

My respect for the speed you actually kill this game..........
21 Апреля 2023 20:56:36
21 Апреля 2023 20:56:36
Сообщение  Сообщение #28 
Группа guest
As a noob who likes this game, I can agree there are afew design issues. Rather than having a go at the designers, I thought I would share a few ideas.
1. Expeditions- so far the only reason I can see to use this feature is for fleetsave.
I don't see why you cannot encompasses this In the research part of the game where you find different items that unlock items of research.
You find a robot too big to fit into your fleet. Why can you not go back for it when you have a bigger ship.
Actually find things
Release some help files on what type of fleet etc give you the best chance of find things.
2. Have a tiered attack system where fresh meat has a chance
3. Have a tutorial system that is fun and engaging rather that a set of tasks that get you to 25000 as fast as possible. And is not a few tasks that are easy, then tasks that send lambs too slaughter
Put the comics on there own tab/page. I have never seen the relevance.
4. Add other ways to make a living.
Farming - very slow
Pirates- getting almost impossible
Expeditions- more chance of loosing your fleet than any type of reward.

So for me, the game is slowly loosing its appeal. But with a little thought, it could become compelling again. From the figures online, I can see people are leaving the game which is a shame. If everyone has just one great idea and adds it here, the development of this game might go in the right direction.
22 Апреля 2023 14:00:37
22 Апреля 2023 14:00:37

Информация

Вы не авторизованы