Fleet Protection FAS , When did the space for ships increase?

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 2
Группа humans Альянс Heroic Hegemony 47 20 23 Очков 2 101 756 Сообщений 3
All my fleets are no longer covered by FAS. This because all ships space has increased. For instance a fighter has gone up from 1.1 to 3.1.

That means smaller players can not protect their fleets from bigger players and will be unable to attack pirates.

When did this happen and why?
30 Января 2023 21:48:57
30 Января 2023 21:48:57
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
This IS very frustrating; I spent a LOT of time and resources including some real money to get my protection up to the point i could store a reasonable pirate hunting fleet on the planet and not have to worry about losing it to everybody.
The game admis just took away ALL that effort. They continually nerf the game for the big players, and it is unfair to keep making changes to the way the game plays. harvesting pirates is now worthless.
The admin just want us to spend money and they keep making decisions to try to force us to fight each other and those that do not have a good enough fleet can not recover without paying money for it.
Thay allow cheaters and make the game impossible to play without putting money into the game, and then Thay take away the gains you make by arbitrarily changing the rules!!! this is even though you are playing by the rules and put HOURS of time into this in an effort to actually hold your own.!!

It is like Thay do not want outsiders to play and have fun, This is their own little game where Thay can rewrite the rules so only thay can win. i remember when i was a little kid and was paying kickball with a bunch of other kids. the kid who owned the ball was not winning so he quit and took the ball away with him.. that is the admins. HAHAHAH
I will never put another penny/ruble into this game and will probably quit because that is what thay have driven me to do.
31 Января 2023 17:37:39
31 Января 2023 17:37:39
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
This is worse for small players like me, resources production is low and big players keep destroying the pirate ops in orbit so no way to get resources from thar. The only way is to spent money because fleet protection is low and because anyone above 100k points can attack you there's no way to hunt pirates. The moment you remove your ships from expedition there's already a way bigger player attacking. Soon even paying will be impossible because they keep increasing the base price of ships and resources and even pirate officers keep getting expensive every month. MY POINT IS IF THEIR SERVERS CAN'T HANDLE NEW PLAYERS THEY SHOULD CLOSE THE GAME SO NO NEW PLAYERS CAN JOIN.
1 Февраля 2023 08:02:29
1 Февраля 2023 08:02:29
Сообщение  Сообщение #4 
Репутация 1
Группа xerj Альянс Freedom and FaK 49 22 11 Очков 2 233 907 Сообщений 2
Xerj is having trouble raising FAS high enough. It is much more expensive than human FAS.
Now I can't get shielded power generation (Overlord) even to produce level 26 material.
https://prnt.sc/XJc2u3lq2Vfo
1 Февраля 2023 13:51:39
1 Февраля 2023 13:51:39
Сообщение  Сообщение #5 
Репутация 2
Группа humans Альянс Freedom and FaK 66 31 33 Очков 4 007 167 Сообщений 3
This is not a game. And for sure it's not a strategy game. It's mess. 4 years to setup a state where i can play when RL can let me some time. Just thrown in the garbage . And for what? Ok i can save the fleet. but in this case i need to recall . and not on all my planets and for all races. and what's the point in protectors that cost a lot if admins can change everything in no time andwihtout any advice.
So i say good play at you al. I hope you will be so few that the game will dead in 1 moths at most. I'm done.
1 Февраля 2023 23:02:15
1 Февраля 2023 23:02:15
Сообщение  Сообщение #6 
Группа guest
I am going to complain. (although nithing will come of it except to make the bullies laugh.

I wan the HC that it cost me for the levels of preticion that I bought back. I paid for and got somehting I wnated, but now the Developers/Admins have changed what i paid for and if does not work. that is FRAUD.

this is what i am going to start with

"Hi procter/dev. so I want the HC back that i used to buy the protection officer. I bought that HC with real money and now you have changed what I paied for so that it is only a very small fraction of the effect and no longer as good as it was when I bought it!!!. That is unfair and called a bait and switch tactic. this is illegal and FRAUD. how do I go about getting my HC reimbursed. Thank you. If necessary i might have to report this web site to the BBB and any other agencies i can think of for committing FRAUD. Actually i wan my money back!!"
2 Февраля 2023 06:50:44
2 Февраля 2023 06:50:44
Сообщение  Сообщение #7 
Группа guest
nedlial
so your admins love to state that HC is real currency and valued on real currency. If I hired a nurse/doctor and they could only do a small fraction of the job I hired them to do I could sue them for my money back.
Your system charged me for the protector!!!!
I think that every player in the game should demand their money back. This is because of the changes made in the way the protector functions.

P.S. it is a totalitarian ruling class that charges for you to be able to speak..
3 Февраля 2023 17:45:03
3 Февраля 2023 17:45:03
Сообщение  Сообщение #8 
Репутация 27
Группа toss Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 34 96 302 Очков 2 131 786 Сообщений 359
That's why I don't spend any money on this shit.... Updates come unannounced and players lose their fleet because they only notice it after the update...

I also do not hunt pirates - they are unprofitable..... The update doesn't hit me as hard as others because I play a different strategy than most players.... I didn't have a fleet hidden in the hangar... and my fleet is completely hidden in the galaxy on expedition...
4 Февраля 2023 03:09:22
4 Февраля 2023 03:09:22
Сообщение  Сообщение #9 
Группа guest
_KIM_, then how do u grow?😅 you said your fleed is aways on expedition and you don't buy resources, so how did you grow? Pls tell me you're secret
5 Февраля 2023 05:46:25
5 Февраля 2023 05:46:25

Информация

Вы не авторизованы