Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Ответственный: ymnik  

Fleets flip flop for top during battle, A display issue with the fleet page and dropdown

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 3
Группа toss 10 7 14 Сообщений 8
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
Nyarlathotep + all my races

Coordinates:
Any/All

Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
07/16/23 07:03:47 AM and all other times.

Description:
This is specific for me to my android/chrome system, and never occurs on PC/Firefox. I suspect it is a mobile specific issue, and it does occur every time.

When sending more than one fleet into a fight, in both the fleet page, and the fleets drop-down, if the enemy fleet is displayed (clicked "all" in the drop-down) player 1st arriving fleet and enemy fleet alternate as to which is at the top of the stack at a steady rate between 0.5 and 10 seconds(specific rate seems random to me). This can make it quite difficult to hit the fleet sending button to move along.

Actions required to repeat the problem:
On an Android phone, attack the nearest pirate, send another fleet a few seconds behind, and once the fight starts look to the fleet page.

Actions required to fix the problem:
On battle initiation, pin the order in which remaining fleets are displayed.

Bonus issue:
When attacking a planet, scrolling all the way right only shows half the planet, so some of the turrets cannot be directly targeted. This is on the same android mobile.

Screenshot:
Медаль второго класса

Медаль второго класса

Эту медаль можно обменять на медаль флота. Выдается за заслуги перед проектом.

Выдал медаль: ymnik

16 Июля 2023 08:43:43
16 Июля 2023 08:43:43
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Репутация 12
Группа humans Альянс United Nations 67 25 43 Очков 3 959 945 Сообщений 16
This also happens on PC/Chrome. I suspect the frequency of "flip-flopping" is determined by the firing frequency of the fleets in battle because it seems to happen more frequently when there are multiple ship types in battle and slow down a bit as the battle progresses (but that's just a hunch). I agree it's annoying as it's hard to click on any of the Action buttons in the Fleets screen for the fleet you intended.
2 Августа 2023 18:04:21
2 Августа 2023 18:04:21
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Репутация 341
Группа Terminator 173 32 50 Сообщений 5155
Цитата: Nyarlathotep
Bonus issue:
When attacking a planet, scrolling all the way right only shows half the planet, so some of the turrets cannot be directly targeted. This is on the same android mobile.
You can use + and - in the battle interface to zoom in and out.

Fleets flip flop problem was fixed.

Thank you for information.
11 Августа 2023 15:12:58
11 Августа 2023 15:12:58

Информация

Вы не авторизованы