Rules
The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: UncleanOne
dunk
The user on whose account the problem was detected:
SusiS
Coordinates:
170:100:0
Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
Description:
the 100th time I have a bug. time my dunks get attacked . or I want to use them.
My dunk gets shot.
"Normaly" this would slow down my dunk.
Just - instead of speed 5 - the speed setting goes to 0.
again and again.
Even ist shows 257 max speed . Wich would be ok to run out of fire.
I set speed to 5 . watching 1 minute later it is the setting 0
Actions required to repeat the problem:
Screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/zMgve_7BDqI7
SusiS
Coordinates:
170:100:0
Date or time of the incident (according to server time):
Description:
the 100th time I have a bug. time my dunks get attacked . or I want to use them.
My dunk gets shot.
"Normaly" this would slow down my dunk.
Just - instead of speed 5 - the speed setting goes to 0.
again and again.
Even ist shows 257 max speed . Wich would be ok to run out of fire.
I set speed to 5 . watching 1 minute later it is the setting 0
Actions required to repeat the problem:
Screenshot:
https://prnt.sc/zMgve_7BDqI7
7 Августа 2022 01:38:39
Информация
Вы не авторизованы
1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)
Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot



