easier means of scrolling through Private Messages, Suggestion of way to filter the messages in a discussion

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Репутация 6
Группа humans Альянс Freedom Defence Federation 12 12 17 Очков 174 010 Сообщений 66
Hello, I have been trying to find old messages between me and a friend who has gone inactive that contain useful information, discussions, etc. But I have encountered a problem. Due to how much me and my friend used to talk before he stopped playing, it takes me over 3 hours to scroll through the vast majority of the message log. However, I have found that once I get to messages from a certain date, it is impossible to scroll back further because the sheer number of messages overloads my browser and causes it to reload the page, putting me back at the bottom of the log. I have even tried using other browsers but while one did manage to go back a little further (it loaded maybe 100 more messages than any of the other browsers did) the same thing happened. Might I suggest a way of filtering the messages? For example, you could set it to show only those messages sent between two specific dates? Or even make it so you can choose to hide messages once you read them, with a warning to make sure you don't do it by accident, and maybe a button to make all messages visible should you want to be able to see them again?
26 Июня 2024 02:59:03
26 Июня 2024 02:59:03

Информация

Вы не авторизованы