Сообщения пользователя: Y_pestis

Тема: Expedition | 24 Августа 2017 04:11:26
Сообщение #16
From my experience...which admittedly was some time ago.. typically it takes 10 or more ships of the same type to "control" the shps that you find.  For example, i would send 25 battleships, 100 cruisers and 10 battlecruisers into expedition and sometimes find a few battleships, a couple of cruisers and a battlecruiser or 2.   Seems the more ships you send, the more you can control and bring home, but that's just an observation without any confirmation from the admin.  My 2 cents, anyway Expedition
Тема: Deploying an insectoid (planetoid) | 18 Августа 2017 16:44:57
Сообщение #15
A planetoid is NOT the same as insectoid.  A planetoid is a ship...I guess.  Kinda a big, bloated resource producing ship.

An insectoid, on the other hand, is a xerj moon that has been "altered" to make it movable.  Think of it as a movable moon.

So.... the planetoid acts like any other ship (excepting that it is sooooooo slooooooooooooow) and has mission like ACS D, Deploy, etc. , while an insectoid is a moon that you can move around.

And to think.... a planetoid is 2x the speed (or more) of a Lexx Deploying an insectoid (planetoid)
Тема: Information about pirates | 20 Июля 2017 12:33:56
Сообщение #14
Information about pirates
Тема: Xerjs’ holes were changed | 30 Июня 2017 15:29:40
Сообщение #13
Wow.... why didn't you guys tell me this before I spent my time and energy - only to get screwed for my efforts at the behest of high point players that want additional targets, and to lose whatever bonuses I got for developing my planets and ships.  Hell, i would have found another way to spend my time...

Victoria, once upon a time, not so long ago, the admin INCREASED the level of protection, allowing only 5x points to attack any given player, up to 3M points.  That seemed to be met with almost universal approval... though I usually only talk to players <3M points.  And now, again in the name of "balance", this decision is reversed and now players 10x can attack.  Think about that for just a minute...as MBN has pointed out... a 300k player can't even compare, much less defend against, a 3M player, no matter what he does, has or plans.  How is that "balance" by any stretch of the imagination?

Victoria, I've been playing here for almost two years, and unfortunately it seems to me that every change in the name of "balance" is a means for the top players to offset one of their opponents' strengths.  All the while, the smaller players get abused and lose interest.  Is this the purpose or goal of these changes...to rid the server of all the pesky 'little' players so that the high point players can have their fun, or to provide additional targets for the big players when their usual opponents go on vacation?  Were that the case, if might be considerate to notify new players that, for the most part, they aren't wanted here...
Тема: Warm up +, pirates +, storage - | 18 Июня 2017 14:09:19
Сообщение #12
Ha ha ha !   Hey, don't give them any idea Warm up +, pirates +, storage -
Тема: Warm up +, pirates +, storage - | 6 Июня 2017 10:22:30
Сообщение #11
So, basically it takes as long to go to my own coordinates as it does to the coordinates of a planet next to me....?
Тема: Bounty hunting | 31 Мая 2017 22:55:22
Сообщение #10
And all this time, I have been building moons for free?  Bounty hunting
Тема: Can not use gravity Trampoline ships | 20 Января 2017 07:05:54
Сообщение #9
Yeah, but not always possible :P
Тема: Can not use gravity Trampoline ships | 20 Января 2017 01:35:42
Сообщение #8
http://prntscr.com/dxufim

Coordinates.  It won't work on a planet (colony) or pirate station or whatever.... it has to be coordinates.
Тема: Can not use gravity Trampoline ships | 19 Января 2017 14:12:04
Сообщение #7
Greetings!    

I, too, had issues when I first started using trampolines.  Let's see if I can clarify it a bit.

So, on destination B you have a trampoline on COORDINATES (this is important).   On start point A you have some fleet, say a few cruisers and a trampoline, also on coordinates.  lets say you have some cargos there for fuel as well.

Find the fleet on point A and click "sending".    On the fleet page, you will select your cruisers (and cargos, if necessary), BUT NOT the trampoline on A.  One trampoline must receive the fleet, the other must remain stationary to send them (the one on A).

Send them to COORDINATES B on ACS D mission. Now, look at the bottom where the "SEND" button is... at this point, you should have another button "Sent thru trampoline".  You should also notice that the travel time and the gas used will have two values.... one if you just "send", the other in () if you use send thru trampoline.  Change your speed values accordingly.

Click send through trampoline, and your fleet should be on it's way :D
Тема: Rules about players with multiple accounts | 17 Декабря 2016 06:30:35
Сообщение #6
One of each race is permitted.  That is specifically addressed in the rules.  

Likewise, having more than one account of each race is specifically prohibited.

If you suspect a violation, send a PM to an admin (Victoria has always been very helpful to me; Sunny too) and they will look into it.  It's a little scary the power they have to see who is who
Тема: New appearance of xerjs buildings | 22 Сентября 2016 06:56:26
Сообщение #5
Cool!
Тема: Gravity trampoline (portal) | 9 Августа 2016 17:15:02
Сообщение #4
Ok, fixed now.  Thanks!
Тема: Gravity trampoline (portal) | 9 Августа 2016 09:52:06
Сообщение #3
Still says "Portal-block".  I even switched browsers to try....
Тема: Gravity trampoline (portal) | 8 Августа 2016 19:11:46
Сообщение #2
Hi Victoria,

Please ensure that the name of the "gravity trampoline" is updated in the Fleet page also.... otherwise, it may lead to confusion and more questions.  See attached screenshot

Тема: For English speaking players | 29 Октября 2015 12:20:53
Сообщение #1
Hi, I am new and don't speak the Russian language. not much, anyway. How to join?