Recycler self destruct option

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
I have been playing the game for sometime now, and find that debris I have created is 'stolen' quite often. A player puts in the work to send an attack on for example a pirate, sends the recyclers to collect the award only to be bullied off by a larger player.

I know players will say thats the nature of the game, and it is, but lets balance that by putting conditions in play, for example

Recycling fleet can only self destruct if player joins battle, option to be within 'battle' screen, therefore anybody send & forget playing gets whats coming to them.

Self destruct option to be made in such a way that 'bully' fleet is harmed/destroyed, some sort of ratio of explosion based on the size of the recycling fleet, view it as a kamikazee option maybe.

This is just a suggestion, so will other players look at it this way and not bite my head off for making it

29 Декабря 2016 18:11:05
29 Декабря 2016 18:11:05
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
sorry wont hapen you are supposed to guard your derbis by A have sizable fleets so the one trying to steal derbis will rethink B destroy hes fleets in the pirates meetings
29 Декабря 2016 18:56:19
29 Декабря 2016 18:56:19
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
I agree, I have a problem whenever I finish a battle,larger player sent the attack, and then I have to leave all the resources, which is why I do all this .... I m for it ...its a time to change that!
29 Декабря 2016 19:02:32
29 Декабря 2016 19:02:32

Информация

Вы не авторизованы