The little train that could...

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
This is an oGame clone, a basically raiding game.
If you take out raiding, game becomes boring:(
This is exactly what is done now, by imposing heavy limits and penalties to raiding other players.
We all have to start by raiding grays, until we build up strength...
Resource limits do not apply to raiding grays, only to other players (thank God). Despite that, resources from grays are used to impose limits on raiding other players.
Where is the logic in that?
By the time we have gathered enough strength to attack other players, we no longer can:(
Raiding resource limits should only be counted from raiding other players (lower them) and applied only to raiding other players (as it is now)

BTW attacking grays is no raiding, it is just collecting or window shopping, unless smn else beats you to the punch:(
Because of this, i will be leaving this game shortly...

My 2 cents worth
14 Января 2017 00:45:52
14 Января 2017 00:45:52
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
yes i agree plus ad the raiding limit is the wrong way round
if you attack weaker player the looses are less if you attack a stronger player the looses due too raiding are more! how does that make sense the bigger the risk the bigger the gain should be
14 Января 2017 00:59:42
14 Января 2017 00:59:42
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
Thanks for pointing that out. Wasn't even aware of that, having given up raiding other players due to heavy penalties...:(
14 Января 2017 01:27:41
14 Января 2017 01:27:41

Информация

Вы не авторизованы