gravity tampoline , is it a myth or not gravity trampoline !!

Сообщение  Сообщение #1 
Группа guest
Dear Support team,
I have a matter that I need your help to understand and get more joy from the Game.I think until now I checked all discussions of forum but I could not get an sufficient answer about the issue. That;s why I need your help, please explain me clearly.

I have 2 Gravity trampoline but i can't manage to use them, what should I do in order to send my fleets via Gravity trampolines. The icon "send through Trampoline" never pop up.
I can NOT choose "coordinates"  at sending from point. Can anyone explain what is wrong, or What mistake I probably am doing during the process.

Thanks in advance

28 Января 2017 18:42:12
28 Января 2017 18:42:12
Сообщение  Сообщение #2 
Группа guest
you have to put the trampoline on coordinates 1st! then send you ships to defend same coordinates once the ships are at the same possition on coordinates as the trampoline you will have the option to use the trampoline
28 Января 2017 23:09:30
28 Января 2017 23:09:30
Сообщение  Сообщение #3 
Группа guest
And it has to be in range and fleet point, unless its not possible, The more you have , the further and bigger you send, good luck.gravity tampoline
29 Января 2017 17:48:49
29 Января 2017 17:48:49

Информация

Вы не авторизованы