Rules

The Bugs forum thread is not just for reporting bugs to the administration. It is intended to solve technical problems encountered in the game. Before creating a topic, you should check to see if there is a topic with the bug that you want to report. In order to report bugs or glitches, you can create a new thread instead of writing in the existing threads. Topics with the title Bug, Glitch will not be considered. Try to put a brief description of your problem in the title of the topic. If the problem described above occurred on another account, be sure to specify the account where it occurred.
Third class award Second class award First class award For help identifying a bug with a correct description, one of the following award medals is granted depending on the bug severity.
Ответственный: RedBarmaley  

Ressources sent different then ressources arriving

1
Cubic
Репутация 517
Группа humans Альянс Sanctuary 149 57 61 Очков 19 828 168 Сообщений 66
Hello,

I have a strange behavior when sending resources from one planet to another. I am not sure if I am missing something or if this is a bug. No explications for this behavior from the alliance so it might be a bug?

I am sending resource from Planet X to Planet Y (same account): ******
This is what is being sent: ******

I realized this because I wanted to send resources from one planet to another to upgrade something. After the arrival of the cargoes (btw: Screenshot test with 2 small cargoes) I wanted to start the upgrade but there were not enough resources. At the first time I believed I made a mistake, but then I sent a second fleet and could observe this phenomena.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you.
30 Апреля 2020 19:53:47
30 Апреля 2020 19:53:47
2
RedBarmaley
Репутация 105
Группа Terminator 36 17 33 Сообщений 2826
When you were sending your transport, you did not have 10000 of metal on start planet.
Not a bug.
30 Апреля 2020 20:33:52
30 Апреля 2020 20:33:52
3
Cubic
Репутация 517
Группа humans Альянс Sanctuary 149 57 61 Очков 19 828 168 Сообщений 66
Yes, I am an Idiot. You are right ;)

Sorry and thank you for your answer.

Have a nice WE
30 Апреля 2020 20:47:15
30 Апреля 2020 20:47:15
4
RedBarmaley
Репутация 105
Группа Terminator 36 17 33 Сообщений 2826
Thank you. Good luck ))
30 Апреля 2020 21:16:57
30 Апреля 2020 21:16:57

Информация

Вы не авторизованы

1 чел. читают эту тему (гостей: 1)

Пользователей: 0
Claude Bot

Космическая онлайн стратегия Xcraft это бесплатная игра для алигархов. Пример боя >> Регистрация >> И космос весь ваш на тысячи лет...

2009 — 2526