Announce: Colonization technology rework

Сообщение  Сообщение #60 
Репутация -190
Группа Terminator 98 7 48 Сообщений 8114
Estimated time of implementation: at Iosif's arrival.

Coefficient of rise in price will be changed from 4 to 6.
Existing technology levels for humans and tosses will be recalculated according to new prices:
· for levels 4-7: -1 level,
· for levels 8-11: -2 levels,
· for levels 12-13: -3 levels.
Satellite count supported by the technology would be reduced to 3 per level. Prenium users would get x3 satellite count, instead of +10.

For xerj the technology will become unavailable, with 50% of its old total cost compensated. Object limit will be determined by maximum level of Spire, each 3 levels giving same bonus as 1 level of technology. Spire's cost will be changed slightly (lower starting cost, CRP going up from 1.7 to 1.8), but without recalculation of existing levels.
Unit spawning requirements will be transferred from Spire to other buildings/evolutions.

In a week before technology levels are recalculated, players will be given an ability to “decolonize” some of their planets, refunding some of the resources spent on them. A new option will be added in planet control menu, analogous to “abandon planet”, which upon usage will take 50% of total cost of everything producible — buildings, ships and defenses — and transfer that as resources to your capital before completing the abandoning. Items and raw resources will be transferred as is. Total amount of resulting resources and items will be listed in planet control menu. This new option will be accesible for a month.
Amount of “decolonizations” will be determined by old level of Colonization technology:
· for levels 4-7: 1 decolonization,
· for levels 8-11: 2 decolonizations,
· for levels 12-13: 3 decolonizations.
None of your objects will be deleted automatically, but after the technology levels are recalculated you can be affected by overpopulation if you have objects not fitting into new limits.

Along with decolonization, there would be an ability to relocate planets and alliance stations (satellites), available to Premium users. To relocate a planet, its destination coordinates must be as empty as possible (a void, unknown planet or abandoned planet, no satellites or fleets). Relocation fee would be 1000 HC.
3 Сентября 2024 13:51:59
3 Сентября 2024 13:51:59
Сообщение  Сообщение #61 
Репутация -190
Цитата: Robie7979
whats point of a senate vote if it just gets ignored and gets put in anyways https://xcraft.net/forum/topic_54337

Senate decisions need to be approved by Tribune and Balance Editor. This one is still not formally approved.
Also, we have already started irreversible changes, so the cancellation isn't a realistic prospect now.

Цитата: Kigana
What happens if I decolonize the capital planet?

Capital cannot be abandoned so it cannot be decolonized either. (For some reason, ability to abandon a capital is shown, but it gives an error and doesn't remove the planet; it's the same for decolonization.)
15 дней назад
15 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #62 
Репутация -16
Группа humans Альянс Тень 65 57 99 Очков 3 015 014 Сообщений 5
Would you kindly consider allowing a free capital change, as many players are stuck with poor capital planets from chaning early during gameplay, which becomes more of a problem with fewer planets?

Would you kindly consider allowing a capital change token once a year on your anniversery date?

Would you kindly consider turning Temples and PPS to take up an asteroid/satellite slot, rather than a planet?

Thank you,

Chizkiyahu
14 дней назад
14 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #63 
Репутация -190
Цитата: Chizkiyahu
Would you kindly consider allowing a free capital change, as many players are stuck with poor capital planets from chaning early during gameplay, which becomes more of a problem with fewer planets?

Unfortunately, this request was already made and denied.

Цитата: Chizkiyahu
Would you kindly consider turning Temples and PPS to take up an asteroid/satellite slot, rather than a planet?

Not sure this will fly, since they are 'central' objects and cannot be treated like satellites.
As for asteroids, their initial concept was to be an object that is controlled by fleet (like comets are now), without any colonization. They were made as pseudo-planets, as it was easier at that time, but they will be reworked in the future. So it's not a good idea to put Temples in the same category either, because the category itself can vanish at any moment now.
13 дней назад
13 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #64 
Репутация 11
Группа xerj Альянс OnlyOneTeam4Rever 69 68 50 Очков 3 509 812 Сообщений 59
Technology is now gone, but 50% was not refunded.
8 дней назад
8 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #65 
Репутация -190
Цитата: kotek
Technology is now gone, but 50% was not refunded.

Refund medals will be given over time, it shouldn't take more than several hours.
8 дней назад
8 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #66 
Репутация 11
Oh, that is so much nicer then receiving it at random moment for robbers to take.
8 дней назад
8 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #67 
Репутация 2
Группа humans Альянс Sanctuary 27 20 21 Очков 1 536 673 Сообщений 2
Цитата: UncleanOne
Along with decolonization, there would be an ability to relocate planets and alliance stations (satellites), available to Premium users. To relocate a planet, its destination coordinates must be as empty as possible (a void, unknown planet or abandoned planet, no satellites or fleets). Relocation fee would be 1000 HC.

If a planet is relocated for 1,000 HC, does it keep the original properties such as type of planet, available fields to build and temperature? For example if a Gas planet, with 320 fields to build and a temperature of -110 is relocated, will it still have the same properties (type, fields, temperature) after the relocation? or will it assume the properties (type, fields, temperature) of the planet at the destination coordinates?
7 дней назад
7 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #68 
Репутация -190
Цитата: Detritous
If a planet is relocated for 1,000 HC, does it keep the original properties such as type of planet, available fields to build and temperature? For example if a Gas planet, with 320 fields to build and a temperature of -110 is relocated, will it still have the same properties (type, fields, temperature) after the relocation?

Yes.

Цитата: Detritous
or will it assume the properties (type, fields, temperature) of the planet at the destination coordinates?

No. If there's an abandoned planet at destination coordinates, it will be deleted before your planet is teleported.
7 дней назад
7 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #69 
Репутация -2
Группа xerj Альянс STORM 32 18 24 Очков 1 668 963 Сообщений 35
"For xerj the technology will become unavailable, with 50% of its old total cost compensated."

So then my compensation is DEFINITELY glitched. I had colonization tech level 8 and the compensation I'm getting is nowhere NEAR 50%

This is nowhere NEAR 50% of what I spent on 8 levels of colonization tech for xerj.
7 дней назад
7 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #70 
Репутация -190
Цитата: bLoWsMokE

This is nowhere NEAR 50% of what I spent on 8 levels of colonization tech for xerj.

Here's an old cost table, with CRP 4:

As you can see, the resources in your medal are exactly half of total cost for old level 8.
6 дней назад
6 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #71 
Репутация -2
Where do you find the cost tables?
6 дней назад
6 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #72 
Репутация -190
Where do you find the cost tables?

For all buildings and researches this thing in info-panel is a link that opens detailed cost table:

You can't modify it to view old cost table for ColT (I made it on my test server), but you can recreate it in any table processor (Google Docs tables, LibreOffice Calc etc), the math is not complicated there.
6 дней назад
6 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #73 
Репутация 11
Цитата: UncleanOne
You can't modify it to view old cost table for ColT (I made it on my test server), but you can recreate it in any table processor (Google Docs tables, LibreOffice Calc etc), the math is not complicated there.
Oh, but you can. Lvl is clickable and when clicked it shows summary from this on:

Misread again, not the old CRP, right...
6 дней назад
6 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #74 
Репутация -2
The evolution chamber? You said "this thing in info-panel".
I guess... what is an info-panel? I opened my evolution chamber and I don't see anything showing a cost table....

Where exactly am I supposed to be looking?
6 дней назад
6 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #75 
Репутация -190
what is an info-panel?

Info pages are accessible through 'infos' address, like this.
We have a lot of places where you can open this page as an in-game window, this is usually called 'info-panel'. Clicking on object's icon or name opens it.

Where exactly am I supposed to be looking?

Here you are viewing construction panel for the building. To open info-panel of the selected building, click either name in header, building's picture or the short description in the bottom:
6 дней назад
6 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #76 
Репутация -2
That link you sent didn't work, but I did end up finding it. I can't believe I didn't know you could click that "1st level costs" sentence to open the list like that...... I been playing this game for over 6.5 years and I never knew that LOL
5 дней назад
5 дней назад
Сообщение  Сообщение #77 
Репутация 0
Группа xerj 20 1 12 Сообщений 3
what the heck?!? this is already happening? i saved and built and grew and finally got my tech high enough so i could have 9 planets.
as xerg; this really breaks my will... and as mentioned by tweros-de-rooie, how will i store and use it? its gonna be smashed up in one spot... and the time i spent devoting myself to that, thinking it could be the extra planet that bumps me up.. but now ill have 3 planets taken from me.

it is cool that its easier to increase the number of satilites and astroids... but unfair cuz its impossible for xerg to get.

i needed a reason to spend less time on the game, i guess this does it. thank you i guess.
3 дня назад
3 дня назад

Информация

Вы не авторизованы